At Tirtha I want to create a very personalized experience. 90% of the time you will be the only client in the space. Whether you are here for a haircut, a wax, facial, or a body treatment. I want the focus to be on you. If you want to talk, we can talk. If you need silence that day, we can be silent.
I like to get to know you, your hair and your skin in a very personalized way. You will notice on the menu, I don’t have multiple choices for each service. I don’t want you to be surprised by the cost of add-ons at the end of the service. What you see listed in the brochure is what you pay, and I won’t try to up-sell you products or services. I also want to customize every service to your individual needs. If you need a moisturizing treatments on your hair, or an extra step to improve extractions during your facial, I want the freedom to do my absolute best for you.
I assume you are coming to me believing that I have the knowledge to help you with whatever issue you are experiencing. So, I think it is important to put yourself in my hands and let me do what I know is best. That doesn’t mean you have no input. I like to do consultations before every appointment, no matter how many times I have seen you before. For every service, it is a joint process. You give me information about you, your hair, and your skin, and then I give you options of what we can do for you. You know your hair and skin better than anyone, and that makes you an expert.
The most important part of the Tirtha experience is that I only use organic, natural and non-toxic products. Apoth3cary is the sole line of skincare products used here. All the other products that I use have been chosen after doing hundreds of hours of research and testing of every product I could get my hands on. While I do this for my customers, I also do it for myself. Your health and safety is important to me, but you are only going to have one service done every 4-6 weeks. On the other hand, I am being exposed to these products on a daily basis. So, it is especially important that I choose products that are safe and healthy.
I guarantee that visiting Tirtha will be a different Salon and Spa experience than you have ever had before. So, why not give it a try? I would love to have the opportunity to pamper you
Spa Guidelines and Disclaimers:
– Tirtha services are available by appointment only. We strongly suggest that you book your appointment several weeks in advance, however, all efforts will be made to honor last minute requests.
– We offer a guarantee on all our cut and color services. You are free to return within a week for an adjustment
– We accept cash, check or credit card payments (a $25 returned check fee may be applied on any returned payments).
– A credit card may be required to book your service. Please arrive on-time. As a courtesy to the technicians we adhere to a strong cancellation and no-show policy. Please give 24 hour notice of any cancellation or you may be charged for the service. Arrival at your appointment more than 15 minutes late will result in being charged as a no-show. Being late to your appointment might also lead to reduced time for your service.
– Tirtha is not responsible for any articles that are lost or stolen.
– All prices may be subject to change at anytime without prior notice. Discounts may be given at the discretion of management. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.”